Congratulations on your acceptance to College of San Mateo. An acceptance packet will be mailed to you that will include an acceptance letter, your initial change of status SEVIS I-20 form and a pre-arrival handbook. If you requested a transfer pathway letter from one of our university partners it will also be included with your acceptance packet.
- Step 1: Apply for a Change of Nonimmigrant Status with USCIS
- Step 2: Adjudicating your Change of Status
- Step 3: Contact the International Student Center to Make Appointments
- Step 4: Purchase Medical Health Insurance
- Step 5: Attend Orientation