California Dream Act
What is the California Dream Act?
¿Qué es la Ley Dream de California?
- Board of Governors Fee Waivers
- State financial aid like Cal Grants and Chafee Grants
- Assistance from EOPS, CARE or CalWORKs
- Privately-funded scholarships
- Attended a California high school for at least three years;
- Graduated from a California high school, got a GED or passed the California High School Proficiency Exam;
- Are registered or enrolled at a California community college and
- If required, complete an affidavit saying you have filed (or will file when you are eligible to do so) for legal immigration status
- Important: You must complete a California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form
- Submit form to the Admissions & Records Office to determine if you are AB 540 eligible
Once you have been determined AB540 eligible, please complete and submit either of the following applications:
email@example.com or (888) 224-7268.
Available Types of Aid
Contact Olivia Cortez-Figueroa at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 574-6511. Special Application for 540 Students under the California Dream Act