College Center Building 10View Interactive Map
Located in the heart of the campus, CSM’s signature building, College Center, offers sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay Area.
This four-story, 140,000 square foot building is a hub of college life, providing a “one-stop” center for student services including Admissions & Records, Career Services, Counseling Services, EOPS, Financial Aid and Transfer Services.
It also serves as the site for the College’s Learning Center, a centralized tutorial and student support lab where students receive assistance across the disciplines.
College Center also houses the Digital Media program, Bookstore, Bayview Dining Room, Creative Arts/Social Science Division Office, and faculty and administrative offices.
The building features several large conference rooms and other meeting facilities, including expansive outdoor decks and terraces, all which offer spectacular views.
Many locations in College Center are available for rental.
Learn more at the Facilities Rental website.
- Assessment Center
- Assistive Technology Center
- Admissions & Records
- Food Service
- Campus Copy & Post
- Career Services
- Cashier's Office
- Community Relations & Marketing
- Counseling Services
- Creative Arts/Social Science Division
- Digital Media Program
- Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- Facilities Rental
- Financial Aid
- Food Service
- International Student Center
- Learning Center
- Modern Language Center
- Multicultural Center
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President, Instruction
- Office of the Vice President, Student Services
- San Mateo Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Transcript Evaluation
- Transfer Services