You will need to complete Steps 1 -3 if any of the following applies to you:
- Are primarily a student at another educational institution and are taking courses to meet the requirements of that institution
- Are taking courses for your personal interest
- Are taking courses to upgrade/enhance job skills
- Are taking classes to maintain a certificate or license
- Are taking classes to complete credits for high school
- Have completed an Associate degree or higher
All students are required to complete the Application for Admission.
Fill out the application online at collegeofsanmateo.edu/apply or complete the paper application in the Class Schedule.
After your application has been received, you will receive an email confirmation and information about your next steps in the registration process.
Step 2: Register for Classes
Use our online registration service, WebSMART, to register for classes.
Step 3: Sign In and Use Your Assigned SMCCD Email
All college electronic communications will go to your my.smccd.edu email adress. Log into your WebSMART student account to find your email address and password.