Disability Resource Center (DRC)
Student Resource Guide - Accommodations
Return to Accommodations Page
- Interpreter/captioning services for course-required activities will be provided for students with documented profound hearing and/or speech impairments through the DRC. To establish these services, make an appointment with the DSP&S counselor by calling (650) 574-6438. The DRC will contract and assign qualified interpreters/captioners to students.
- Students are required to report absences to the DRC at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled class meeting. If there is no answer, a message may be left using California relay services.
- In case of an emergency that prevents a student from attending class, s/he will notify the DRC as soon as possible.
- Interpreters/captioners will wait only 15 minutes outside of the classroom for student. Interpreters/captioners are required to notify the DRC when the student is absent from class.
- If the interpreter/captioner does not attend class session, the student should notify the DRC immediately.