The Dental Assisting program at College of San Mateo provides full-mouth and Panorex x-rays to the public.
- You will need to call (650) 574-6212 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments are available Mondays only from October through December and from March through May.
- Appointments take approximately 1-1/2 hours.
- All x-rays are taken by students.
- The cost is $25 in cash only.
- You will be provided with a free parking pass for Olympian Lot 12.
- You will need to print the Dental X-Ray Release Form, have it signed by your dentist and bring it with you on
the day of your scheduled appointment before x-rays can be taken. This form serves as legal authorization
for us to take your x-rays.