- Complete the Dental Assisting Application online which will be available beginning February 1, 2014.
- Mail, fax or submit in person unofficial copies of all college transcripts, including coursework in progress by March 14th, 2014.
- Our address is CSM Dental Assisting Program, 1700 W. Hillsdale Boulevard, Building 5, Room 331, San Mateo, CA 94402
- Our fax number is 650-574-6325.
- The application deadline is Friday, March 14, 2014. Students whose application and transcripts are received after that date will be added to a waiting list.
- Students will be chosen by lottery to receive a spot in the program if we receive more applications than spots available. Qualified students not chosen will be placed on a waiting list.
- You will be notified whether you have received a spot or are on the waiting list by April 18, 2014.
- You cannot register for classes until you have been accepted into the program and attended a mandatory orientation in early May. Please see the Once Accepted page for more information.
You must be eligible for ENGL 100, have a minimum 2.0 grade point average and a highschool diploma or equivalent in order to be accepted into the 10-Month Dental Assisting Program. Students who are not eligible for ENGL 100 or do not have a 2.0 overall grade point average or do not have a highschool diploma or equivalent will not be eligible for acceptance into the 10-Month Dental Assisting Program for Fall, 2014. You may begin the program part-time. See the tab schedule options for more information.