- Complete the Dental Assisting Application for Admission online beginning February 1, 2015.
- Upload unofficial copies of all college transcripts before you submit your application.
- The application deadline is Friday, February 28, 2015.
- Students whose application and transcripts are received after February 28, 2015 will be added to a waiting list.
- Students will be chosen by lottery to receive a spot in the program if we receive more applications than spots available. Qualified students not chosen will be placed on a waiting list.
- You will be notified whether you have received a spot or are on the waiting list by March 13, 2015.
In order to be accepted into the 10-Month Dental Assisting Program you must
- be eligible for ENGL 100
- have a minimum 2.0 grade point average and
- have a highschool diploma or equivalent
If you are taking a prerequisite course for ENGL 100 during Spring, 2015, we cannot place you on the waitlist until you have completed and passed the course.