- You must be a CSM student to apply to the Dental Assisting program. If you are not a CSM student, Apply to CSM.
- Complete the Dental Assisting Application (below) beginning February 1.
- Upload unofficial copies of all college transcripts before you submit your application.
- Applications are due by June 1. If your applications is received after June 1 you will be placed on a waiting list.
In order to be accepted into the Dental Assisting Program you must:
- be eligible for ENGL 100
- have a minimum 2.0 grade point average and
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
If you have additional questions not answered here, please contact the Director of Dental Assisting, Beth LaRochelle
at (650) 574-6211 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Caryn Goldman at (650) 574-6265 or email@example.com.
Dental Assisting Application