- setting educational and career goals
- academic planning
- progressing toward educational goals
- creating student educational plans
- evaluating academic readiness and planning coursework to build skills
- enhancing skills and strategies to succeed academically
- resolving personal concerns that interfere with the ability to succeed in college
Meeting with an educational counselor at least once a semester is essential to your success. Click on Student Educational Plan to learn how you can have a counselor map out the classes that you need to take to reach your educational goals.