The CARES TeamCollege of San Mateo is committed to the health and safety of its students, faculty and staff and to maintaining a safe environment. In doing so, the college has established a CARES Team - CSM Assessment, Response and Evaluation of Students - to provide assistance to anyone on campus.
The CARES Team serves as the centralized, coordinated group for discussion and action regarding students exhibiting behaviors of concern.
The CARES Team is chaired by the Vice President, Student Services (VPSS) and includes the following representatives:
- Chief, Public Safety
- Dean, Counseling
- Dean, Enrollment Services
- Director, Disability Resource Center
- Director, Health Services
- Coordinator, Personal Counseling and Wellness Services
- Executive Assistant, VPSS Office