Why attend a job fair?
- Ask questions and learn about careers and current part-time and full-time job openings
- Discuss current and potential internships
- Practice talking with employers
- Bring your resume and get a quick critique
- Meet with a career professional to practice your introductions to an employer.
You can use your home computer if you have a webcam.
To register for a job fair, set up an account on CSM JobLinks. Be sure to select "Career Fair" as a service you would like to receive. For more information, email email@example.com or call (650) 574-6116.
"Get Linked" Career Fair Spring 2015
Students and community members are invited to attend and participate in the "Get Linked" Career Fair on Tuesday, April 7th, from 9:30 am - 1:00 pm. The event is held in the Bayview Dining Room (cafeteria), Building 10. Dozens of companies will be on campus looking for enthusiastic, dependable employees for part-time and full-time positions. If you need help with your resume, go to the Counseling Services office in Building 10, room 340, to set up an appointment.