The Autumn Job Fair 2014 will be held on Tuesday, October 7, from 9:30 am - 1:00 in the Bayview Dining Room (cafeteria) on the second floor of College Center Building 10.
How to Prepare for the Job Fair
1) Attend a workshop on "How to Write a Great Resume", offered at two different times:
- Wednesday, September 24, 2:30-3:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 1, 11 am - 12 noon
2) Practice interviewing skills by using The Perfect Interview software. You can use your home computer if you have a webcam. Visit perfectinterview.com/csm to set up a user name and password.
Why attend the Job Fair?
- Ask questions and learn about careers and current
part- and full-time job openings
- Discuss current and potential internships
- Practice talking with employers
- Bring your resume and get a quick critique
- Meet with a career professional to practice your
introductions to an employer.
To register for the Fall 2014 Job Fair, set up an account on CSM JobLinks, if you don't have one yet. Be sure to select "Career Fair" as a service you would like to receive. You will receive information about the fair - registration will be from September 16-30. For more information, email email@example.com or call (650) 574-6116.