Procedures for Requesting Alternate Media
- Register for classes using WebSmart. Print out a copy of your Class Schedule Summary. Write your phone number and current e-mail address on it.
- Request your alternate media when you register for classes or 3 to 4 weeks before the semester begins. Every effort will be made to meet late requests. Requests submitted after the semester begins will take longer to fill. If you add or drop a class inform the alternate media staff immediately.
- Make an appointment to meet with Sue Roseberry, Alternate Media Service Provider in Building 10 Room 120 and bring your Class Schedule Summary with you.
Contact information: Phone: (650) 574-6698
- You will need to sign an Alternate Media Request Form.
- Contact alternate media staff at least one week after your request to check the status. Keep in contact with alternate media staff throughout the process.
- If the publisher is unable to provide an electronic file of your textbook, the binding may have to be removed for scanning. Your book will be rebound with comb binding.
- To receive the alternate media, you must purchase a physical copy of the textbook. Bring your receipt or the physical copy of the textbook to Assistive Technology Center Building 10 Room 120.
- Upon request, please provide a copy of the class syllabus.