OverviewAssistive Technology Services provides computer access for students with disabilities. It is also a resource to the campus community for alternate media services, assistive technology, and accessible web design.
Alternate Media Services
Course materials and textbooks in alternate formats such as Braille, e-text, or large print.
SoftwareAccess to and assistance with assistive technology software:
- Kurzweil 3000, scanning/text-to-speech software
- Dragon Naturally Speaking, voice recognition
- JAWS, screen reader
- MAGic, text enlarging
Internet AccessAccess to the Internet using assistive technology.
Accessible Computer WorkstationsFully accessible workstations in the following campus computer labs:
- Assessment Center Building 10, Room 370 (+laptops)
- Learning Center Building 10, Room 220.
- Disability Resource Center Building 10, Room 120J (+laptops)
- Business Labs Building 14, Rooms 101, 103, 105.
- Reading/English as a Second Language Building 18, Rooms 101(+laptops), 103.
- CAD Labs Building 19, Rooms 104, 110.