Program Review is due by March 30, 2015. All program review documents should be submitted online.
- Friday, March 6, 12:00-1:00 pm, Building 36, Room 200
- Thursday, March 19, 2:00-4:00 pm, Building 18, Room 108, CAC
Spring 2014 Update
Program Review is due by March 25, 2014. The Program Review Revision Group has organized program review guidance sessions to assist faculty in completing the new online format. Members of the Revision Group will be on-hand to assist.
Program Review Guidance Sessions, Spring 2014
- Thursday, February 28, 2:00-4:00 pm, Building 18, Room 108, CAC
- Wednesday, March 12, 2:30-4:30 pm, Building 18, Room 108, CAC
- Friday, March 20, 4:00-5:00 pm, Building 18, Room 108, CAC
Please go to the Program Review Forms page for current directions and forms, as well as the link to the new online submission format, "Online Program Review Submission." In the left sidebar, find the appropriate tab to take you to data for Instruction, Learning Support Centers, or Student Services. However, note that links to all this data are available within the new online submission format.See the Program Review Overview page for a summary of major revisions.
Program Review Revision, 2012-2014
The revision process began in Spring 2012. Academic Senate Governing Council called an ad hoc committee, the Program Review Revision Group, and charged it with reviewing and revising program review documents and processes. The PR Revision Group membership consists of the Academic Senate President, Academic Senate committee chairs, appointees, and the Dean of the Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE).
The members are James Carranza (Academic Senate President), Laura Demsetz (Faculty Co-Chair, Accreditation), Cheryl Gregory (appointee, Learning Support Centers), Teeka James (appointee, AFT President), David Locke (Chair, College Assessment Committee), Teresa Morris (Chair, Committee on Instruction), Eileen O’Brien (appointee, Student Services), and John Sewart (Dean, PRIE).
Visit the following links for important information guiding revision objectives:
- Academic Senate of California Community Colleges
- ACCJC Rubric for Evaluating Institutional Effectiveness – Part I: Program Review and Appendices A and B
Program Review Revision Group
In addition to scheduled meetings, members of the Program Review Revision Group met in numerous "work" sessions, regularly consulted with faculty, administrators, and classified staff in Instruction (including Career/Technical Education), Learning Support Centers, and Student Services. Members regularly visited division meetings, Instructional Administrators Council, and Student Services Administrators Council, and they shared progress and solicited feedback regularly at Governing Council and Institutional Planning Committee meetings.
- 2010 Instructional Annual Program Review Survey Results
- 2010 Student Services Annual Program Review Survey Results
- Academic Senate Program Review Revision 2012
- Faculty Program Review Focus Group Handout 2012
- 2012.05.24 Program Review Faculty Focus Group Summary
- 2012.05.24 Focus Group Board Notes
- 2012.05.24 Program Review Focus Group Additional Comments
- 2013.11.26 Program Review Update
- 2013 Program Review Faculty Study Sessions
- 2013 Program Review Survey Report Instruction
- 2013 Program Review Survey Report LSC
- 2013 Program Review Survey Report SS
- 2013 Cycle Program Review Revisions
- 2014 Program Review Online Revisions
- 2014 Program Review Online Testing
- 2014 Cycle Program Review Revisions