Spring 2013 Planning Update
The Program Review Revision Group has organized program review study sessions to assist faculty in completing the revised forms by March 25, 2013. Members of the Revision Group will be on-hand to assist. Pizza and light refreshments will be served. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Review Study Sessions, Spring 2013
- Thursday, February 28, 2:15-4:15 pm, Building18, Room 206, Faculty Lounge
- Wednesday, March 13, 2:15-4:15 pm, Building18, Room 206, Faculty Lounge
- Friday, March 22, 2:15-4:15 pm, Building 10, DGME Computer Rooms
Please refer to the Program Review Forms page for current directions and forms. In the left sidebar, find the appropriate tab to take you to data for Instruction, Learning Support Centers, or Student Services.See the Program Review Overview page for a summary of major revisions.
Program Review Revision, 2012-2013
The revision process began in Spring 2012. Academic Senate Governing Council called an ad hoc committee, the Program Review Revision Group, and charged it with reviewing and revising program review documents and processes. The PR Revision Group membership consists of the Academic Senate President, Academic Senate committee chairs, appointees, and the Dean of the Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE).
The members are James Carranza (Academic Senate President), Laura Demsetz (Faculty Co-Chair, Accreditation), Cheryl Gregory (appointee, Learning Support Centers), Teeka James (appointee, AFT President), David Locke (Chair, College Assessment Committee), Teresa Morris (Chair, Committee on Instruction), Eileen O’Brien (appointee, Student Services), and John Sewart (Dean, PRIE).
Visit the following links for important information guiding revision objectives:
- Academic Senate of California Community Colleges
- ACCJC Rubric for Evaluating Institutional Effectiveness – Part I: Program Review and Appendices A and B
Program Review Revision Group
In addition to scheduled meetings, members of the Program Review Revision Group met in numerous "work" sessions, regularly consulted with faculty, administrators, and classified staff in Instruction (including Career/Technical Education), Learning Support Centers, and Student Services. Members regularly visited division meetings, Instructional Administrators Council, and Student Services Administrators Council, and they shared progress and solicited feedback regularly at Governing Council and Institutional Planning Committee meetings.
- 2010 Instructional Annual Program Review Survey Results
- 2010 Student Services Annual Program Review Survey Results
- Academic Senate Program Review Revision 2012
- Faculty Program Review Focus Group Handout 2012
- 2012.05.24 Program Review Faculty Focus Group Summary
- 2012.05.24 Focus Group Board Notes
- 2012.05.24 PR Focus Group Additional Comments